Holistic Family Prep
Time & Location
About The Event
Thursday November 19, 6:30pm-9pm
Saturday November 21, 9:30am-12:30pm
Sunday November 22, 9:30am-12:30pm
Get ready -- this is not your typical childbirth prep class!
This is an online, live (no pre- recording) program with 10 hours over 3 days that you are able to access from the comfort of your own home and in your comfiest clothes. Sound knowledge and a holistic view to pregnancy, birth and beyond will be provided.
The classes will be offered on a Thursday night, followed by Saturday and Sunday Morning. Classes will be in manageable blocks and breaks are worked in. There will also be gentle movement to help break up the discussions. Following the 3-day series, a live Q and A will be offered to check in and re-connect with everyone.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
· The importance of maternity sleep and how to optimize maternity sleep
· Prenatal Health
· Pelvic health and 7 ways to a healthy pelvic floor and core
· Breathing and mindful kegels
· Postpartum anxiety and depression – what is valuable to know ( it’s not just about moms either! Partners can also develop anxiety and depression).
· Yoga for birth
· 4th trimester sleep – this is loaded with information that is relevant in the first 3 months!
· Information on feeding – we are hear to share all the info with no judgement.
· Sleep safety – want to bedshare, worried about SIDS, we got you covered.
· And more!
Prepare your body and mind in this awesome 3-part series full of movement, connection, knowledge and bonding. Feel empowered on your pre and post -natal journey.
Tamara is a mom, Sleep Consultant, Instructor and Director for the International Parenting and Health Institute. She is the founder of Quiet Moments Sleep Consulting. She has been working with children, families, adults and mental health in various roles for 20 years. Tamara does not utilize any formal sleep training methods, in her work. She uses the Holistic Science of Sleep approach. The successful approach is both holistic and organic in nature while focusing on the emotional wellbeing of the entire family.
Kristin is a mom and Pre/Postnatal Yoga and fitness Instructor. Kristin is also a Certified Childbirth Educator and Infant Feeding Consultant. Kristin aims to empower families to step into their power and own their unique birth stories.
If you choose the option to pay in person please email transfer payment to email@example.com
- Holistic Family Prep$283$2830$0